How we do it
For businesses who are going through a period of organisational change, and are unsure of how to communicate this to their employees on either a small or large scale, this service offers a project based solution to effectively manage this change.
We understand that projects can take many different forms, depending on the size of your business and the resources available to you. Whether it’s assistance with a short term project or a long term assignment, rest assured that Kane HR will work alongside you every step of the way to effectively manage the project.
Kane HR assists businesses through various forms of change, across multiple industries to provide quality HR guidance on following the most commercially viable measures whilst operating within the legal framework. Whether you require support for a small scale TUPE, or assistance with managing a large scale redundancy, for example, our project management service is designed to encompass all aspects of change and delivers this through a cost effective and easy to understand approach.
When the going gets tough the tough gets going – Kane HR cut to the chase.
Managing Director, Vending Services Company
Example Project Management
- Providing full direction and support for the management of TUPE transfers
- Managing and advising on small and large scale redundancies
- Conducting consultation processes for TUPE transfers and redundancies
- Calculating accurate and compliant redundancy payments
- Communicating change to employee groups
- Upskilling managers through delivering bespoke training programmes