How we do it
Pay As You Go
We understand that the world of HR can be a minefield, and quite often, businesses would like one-off advice, to discuss a query whether it be small or large.
This could be as simple as reviewing a contract or policy, advice on how to deal with an employee on long term sick, or guidance on the sort of questions to ask during a disciplinary meeting.
Our experienced consultants are both friendly and approachable, and are more than happy to answer any queries you may have, no matter how large or small. Our commercially astute consultants are able to provide expert HR advice which is both credible and easy to understand, and are always happy to follow up advice with practical solutions and tools to make your employment issue that little bit easier to manage.
This service allows your query to be answered immediately through a no nonsense approach, and you can rest assured that through our qualified consultants, you will receive expert HR advice which balances commercial awareness and legal compliance to overcome your employment issues.
Our pay as you go service is extremely popular with new clients, and gives businesses an opportunity to experience our expert HR advice and build a relationship with the Kane HR team prior to adopting a retained service for their business.
We have worked with Kane HR for the past year. Their dedicated team have built a great rapport with our managers, and we have been impressed with their prompt, helpful and appropriate responses to ER challenges and situations at all levels of the business, which they have followed through to completion. Furthermore, they have worked closely with us to develop bespoke courses which have served to upskill our management teams.
I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Kane HR to a growing business looking to outsource their HR support.
Director, Chain of Public Houses
Example Pay As You Go
- Drafting bespoke company handbooks and polices
- Providing expert advice on short and long term sickness absence
- Drafting tailor made appraisals and performance review documentation
- Advising on complex employee relations cases regarding both junior and senior level employees
- Conducting exit interviews and drafting reports
- Conducting right to work checks and monitoring
- Drafting one-off documentation and guidance notes for simple and complex employee relations cases
- Conducting independent investigations into grievances
- Hearing grievances/disciplinary cases on clients behalf