How we do it
Pay As You Go
We understand that the world of HR can be a minefield, and quite often, businesses would like one-off advice, to discuss a query whether it be small or large.
This could be as simple as reviewing a contract or policy, advice on how to deal with an employee on long term sick, or guidance on the sort of questions to ask during a disciplinary meeting.
Our experienced consultants are both friendly and approachable, and are more than happy to answer any queries you may have, no matter how large or small. Our commercially astute consultants are able to provide expert HR advice which is both credible and easy to understand, and are always happy to follow up advice with practical solutions and tools to make your employment issue that little bit easier to manage.
This service allows your query to be answered immediately through a no nonsense approach, and you can rest assured that through our qualified consultants, you will receive expert HR advice which balances commercial awareness and legal compliance to overcome your employment issues.
Our pay as you go service is extremely popular with new clients, and gives businesses an opportunity to experience our expert HR advice and build a relationship with the Kane HR team prior to adopting a retained service for their business.
I have used the excellent team at Kane HR on a retained basis across three businesses. Kane deliver an exceptional HR service which is 100% business focused and more cost effective than having our own team in-house. Janice and her team offer practical and simple solutions for complex HR problems, in a language you can understand. Kane have met our HR needs by assisting with administrative tasks such as developing staff handbooks, policies and procedures, through to providing expert advice on complicated employee relations issues, redundancies and TUPE transfers. The team offer a fully comprehensive client-focused approach, delivered in a professional yet personal style. Nothing is ever too much trouble for Janice or the team, who are always on hand to manage any issue, however large or small.
CEO and Non-Executive Director of various Hospitality businesses
Example Pay As You Go
- Drafting bespoke company handbooks and polices
- Providing expert advice on short and long term sickness absence
- Drafting tailor made appraisals and performance review documentation
- Advising on complex employee relations cases regarding both junior and senior level employees
- Conducting exit interviews and drafting reports
- Conducting right to work checks and monitoring
- Drafting one-off documentation and guidance notes for simple and complex employee relations cases
- Conducting independent investigations into grievances
- Hearing grievances/disciplinary cases on clients behalf